This is a warranty which applies to Electric Power Generation Products sold by Fujian HuaTai Power Supply Co., LTD.(herein after referred to as the company.) The products are under warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months or 1000 hourswhich ever come first from the date of delivery to the end user, and that the aforementioned warranty for the same token is back up by the engine and alternator suppliers.
The Company Responsibilities
If a defect in material or workmanship arises during the warranty period the Company will during normal working hours and through a place of business of a HuaTai Power Dealer or other source approved by HuaTai Power.
- Replace or at the Company discretion repair the defective parts.
- Provide for reasonable and customary labour costs to correct the defect.
- Provide for the cost of service supplies such as coolant oil and filters which are made unserviceable by the defect.
The User Responsibilities The User is responsible for:
- Installing, operating and maintaining the generator set in accordance with the manufacturer instructions.
- Returning the Warranty Registration Form within one month of delivery.
- Ensuring initial startup is performed by an authorized representative of he company or it dealers. In exceptional circumstances, said startup will be waived but only if a Pre-Delivery Inspection has been completed. In such circumstances, warranty will be adjudged to have commenced one month and terminated 13 months after the date of shipment by the company.
- Making the equipment available for repair as soon as the defect has become apparent.
- Accepting the Company sole judgement as to whether the faulty part is defective in material or workmanship.
- Labour costs, except as stated under the Company Responsibilities, including costs beyond those required to disconnect the product from and reconnect the product to it attached equipment, mountings and support systems.
- The costs and risks for transport/shipping and other charges associated with the replacement of the repair parts.
- Any costs in excess of the purchase price of the product.
- Other miscellaneous costs including but not limited to courier, travel, mileage, lodging, taxes, telephone calls, overtime, etc., except as stated under the Company Responsibilities.
- Completing any outstanding payments for the purchase of equipment, parts or services relating to the equipment under warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects due to the user improper installation, maintenance or use as adjudged by the Company.
- Alterations or repairs not authorized by the Company in writing.
- Any operation in excess of the Company rating or outside the stated site conditions.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage to parts, fixtures, housings, attachments and accessory items that are not part of the Electric Power Generation Product.
- Any product specific hours limitations.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All warranties which exceed the aforementioned obligations are hereby disclaimed by the Company and excluded from this warranty. Warranty does not apply under the following circumstances: easily worn-out parts, daily used parts, misoperation of the user, bad maintenance and etc. All claims made under this warranty should be made by contacting your local dealer or the Company who will outline the administration and scope.